GET IN. GET OUT. GET PAID.
Frontiers of Fortune is a complete, standalone RPG that will take you and your friends to the far limits of space, where corporations battle for domination.
You are mercenaries. Taking contracts to fight, to steal, or to infiltrate. But beware, every mission you take for one corporation might make another that much more willing to hunt your team down. Do you go all in for one, or do you play the long game, carefully balancing the factions to stay in their good graces?
Frontiers of Fortune features everything you need to play right out of the box (except for your dice and cards):
- System core rules, separated from sensitive materials like adventures, so it can be easily handed out to players. The PDF comes in a printer friendly version, too!
- Also comes with a 5e conversion to run the game in the current edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game, as well as advice for converting to any of your favorite systems.
- Nine character classes that can be endlessly customized to play exactly what you want to play!
- An armory of 52 weapons and tools, founded in our innovative inventory card system. Weapons make you feel the difference between using a shotgun or pistol, a sword or your fists.
- An faction system: different factions offer the party opposing missions, and angry factions can affect the players in surprising ways.
- Extensive rules for building and expanding your headquarters.
- Fillable and Printer-Friendly Character Sheets.
- The complete core rules in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI/Kindle formats for easy reading.
- Illustrations and Maps by Georgia Cook.
Frontiers of Fortune uses conventional polyhedral dice, and a standard deck of 52 cards.
After the completion of the core rules, we will produce an SRD of the Frontiers of Fortune system and an open gaming license that allows anyone to make a game on this system.
Stretch goals feature adventures by Dana Reboe, C.L. Werner, and Simon Bucher-Jones, and much more!